You don’t need to hire an agent, spend months sending proposals or dealing with rejection letters.
The publication process of your book projects in Press Dionysus is as follows:
– You must send all or part of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a cover letter describing your project.
– Your file will be reviewed anonymously by two editors, and we will decide whether it is suitable for publishing.
– We will review your file for a maximum of one month. At the end of the month, the publisher will contact you in line with the editor’s reports.
– Following positive editorial reports, the publication process of the book will begin.
– Press Dionysus supports the authors at every stage of the book’s preparation for publication; informs the authors on editing, proofreading, design, cover design, publishing, distribution and announcement of the book on social media.
– Press Dionysus pays royalties to its authors as per the copyright agreement.
Send us an email submission. Please include your name and book title in the subject of the email.